Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rest Day?!!

With all the athletes I coach for CTS, and all the bike racers/ riders I associate with, I get asked, "what do you guys (the whole HRRC team) do for rest days. Well.....

First, I have a, "no wet ass while training" policy. I figure, I ride enough all year that when it rains I don't need to train. I mean c'mon, cold and rain... who wants that?

And, it rained today, all day. Talk about depressing. What to do? Well, I finished a bunch of those little 1-2 hour projects that always need done but somehow stay on the back burner. And, you make cookies!

Yumm. Cookie Dough.


Make it hurry up!


Cooling:


My roommate, John, enjoying. He just had a "cookie-asm."


Yup. Not losing weight today.

Also, it's a sad day, but a new beginning. Yes, I have retired my wallet. It had a good run. 12 years or so. Actually, my high school sweethart got it for me as a Christmas gift. Now, it's time for a new beginning. The first wallet I've ever purchased on my own. Strange... I bought my first house before I bought my first wallet. Hmm....

Old and Busted:



New Hottness: