Monday, February 9, 2009

Mercy Team Camp: Day 3

Okay, so the camp is in the books. These guys can pedal! We rode out to Mt. Gaylor today. Up, down, and home. I didn't have a speedometer after my broken spoke in the front wheel so I'm having to get some numbers from others.

SRM Stats for Day 3.
Distance: 82 miles.
Max Speed: ?
Normalized power for the entire ride: 267 W.
Difficulty of this ride compared to days 1 and 2: Easiest
Reason: Was smart enough to not pull with those on the, "Short List"
Calories Burned: Over 2800, probably more like 3000
Ride Time: 4:15
Coasting time: at least 16% until my wheel broke.
Time spent at/ above Lactate Threshold: 80 minutes.
On a scale of 1-10, amount that I appreciated going up Mt. Gaylor: 2
On a scale of 1-10, amount that I appreciated going DOWN Mt. Gaylor: 11

Now, I'm happy to be home and happy to be able to sleep later than 650am.